Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is this blog?

So here's the deal.

Up until about a year ago, my international travel has consisted of the trek from U.S. to Sri Lanka, the motherland, and maybe a stop or two in between. Then I got into business school, threw up my hands and said, "To hell with saving money, I'm going to owe well over $100 G's at the end of the next few years anyway, time to travel!"

From that point I went to the Philippines, Colombia and Breckenridge, Colorado (this last one was probably the most out of my comfort zone. Brown people do not snowboard).

I just got to Bangladesh, I can't sleep because I'm jet-lagged out of my mind, and then it occurs to me: I have never recorded my travel adventures, never shared my experiences properly, and that's a shame. So here goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment